Jul 10, 2013

Announcing! PBS Crafts for Kids Video Series with Salsa Pie



Friends, I have a very fun announcement for you: I have a new web series on the PBS Parents You Tube Channel. The series is called Crafts for Kids and will be a weekly a video inspiration to encourage you to roll up your sleeves and get crafty with your little ones! 

I know you are all busy parents so we've designed projects with that in mind. Look around your house, do you have a cereal box? How about some packing tape? Markers? If you have supplies like these then you are ready to get crafty and we will show you how. 

Behind the scenes the "production" has been a true family affair and the kids are loving it! If you have any questions or would like more information about the video series, please feel free to email me salsapie (at) gmail (dot) com or leave a comment here. Three videos are live today and I've posted all three here for you. 

I would love it if you subscribe to our series






Pin It!

5 comments:

celina bailey said...

I finally got to listen to the videos! I LOVE them so much. The greatest part for me is that your kids are doing the crafts and that makes it so much more special. I can't even imagine the amount of work you put into them. I am wowed by your talent. xxx

leigh said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to watch all of them. So proud of you for being a ray of positive creative light in the world!

Caroline said...

Celina thank you SO much. Yes, videos are a lot of work but the good news is that since it's a family affair, everyone loves doing them! That you love them means the world to me. :)

Leigh, that is truly one of the best compliments that I could ever receive. You are a ray of light in all things you do. You always have been. Love to you, friend.

Andrea & Danielle : : Crafting Connections said...

Just watched the tassle video (the only one we hadn't yet seen) - just as bright, happy, and beautifully musical as the rest! Bravo!! xo, Andrea

Andrea Folsom said...

Just watched your tassel flags video - the only one we hadn't yet seen - and it was just as bright, happy, and beautifully musical as the rest. Love them - BRAVO!! xo, Andrea