Nov 6, 2012

DIY: Children's Cookbook for Terra Savvy



My kids love to help me in the kitchen and they teach me so much about living in the moment while cooking. I'm learning that I have to be slightly less neurotic about everything that goes on during our cooking sessions. They are learning to wait until I give them the "go" to crack the eggs. All of that being said, once we are finished cooking something, I often look around (wipe the sweat from my brow and the pancake batter from my hair) and say "What  in the world just happened?"

Well, to find out how I've made our kitchen experiences something to remember, head over to Terra Savvy and learn how we made these adorable little cookbooks for kids!




Pin It!

5 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Super cute book!

Sue said...

So much fun to make a book!

=)

Rebecca said...

Very cute! Things have been crazy (as always and I'm sure you completely understand) around here. How are the kids?

Justina F. Lee said...

So cute! I will keep this in mind for later :-)....much later haha

Noodle said...

Just want to say congratulations on your candidate's victory. Bravo to all the winners, and good luck to all the others. :)
Diane