Oct 22, 2012

this week


Whew! I need a nap, how about you?

Hi friends, did you have a great weekend? We did and I have lots of fun stuff in store for you here this week! Can you believe that we are already approaching the end of October? Crazy! Where did the month go? Actually, where did the year go?  I don't know about you but this is the time of the year that seems to whiz by the fastest.

I loved this today by Design Mom. I have a little pumpkin in the 5th percentile too so this was a nice read for me.

xo!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oliver is getting so big! Wow, wasn't he born yesterday? Before you know it, he'll be in kindergarten and you'll be room mom all day long in each of the classrooms.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

So cute.

Justina F. Lee said...

That is adorable!

Sue said...

Wait a minute! How did he get so big??

;)